Brougher Hall
Originally Brougher Hall was a science hall. It was remodeled and enlarged in 1959 and 1961.

ALL STORIES

Then

Brougher Then

Brougher Hall was added to campus in 1947 and originally constructed as housing for veterans at Oregon's Camp Adair. When moved to campus, it was named for Dr. John and Esther Brougher. While he didn't attend George Fox, Brougher served on the college's board of trustees from 1946 to 1976 and was a generous donor to the school.

Now

Brougher Now

Today, Brougher Hall houses classrooms, facilities and faculty offices for the visual arts department.