DINING HALL
Student dining accommodations have changed dramatically over the years as enrollment has increased. Fun fact: Students for years have nicknamed the school's dining facility "The Bone," after campus food provider Bon Appétit.

ALL STORIES

Then

Dining Hall Then

This dining hall, created from former military housing purchased by the college in 1948, replaced the original dining area in the basement of Kanyon Hall (now Minthorn Hall). This building was then removed in 1964 for construction of Heacock Commons that served until 2016.

Now

Dining Hall Now

Built in 2016 to accommodate the university's growing undergraduate population, Canyon Commons dining hall has 30,000 square feet of space, seating for 900 and a view overlooking Hess Creek Canyon.