Pennington Hall
Pennington Hall is a two-story, L-shaped residence hall. Its two wings join in a lounge with a fireplace and study room. One wing houses 50 women; the other accommodates 50 men. Each floor has a kitchen and a card-operated laundry facility.

ALL STORIES

Then

Pennington Hall Then

Pennington Hall was built in 1962 as a student residence hall. It was named in honor of Levi Pennington, who served as president of the institution from 1911 to 1941.

Now

Pennington Hall Now

Renovated in 1994 and again in 2015, Pennington Hall accommodates 100 students and a resident area coordinator's apartment.