Adult Degree Program Graduation Requirements
The following policies outline the requirements in order to receive a bachelor's degree through the Adult Degree Program.
An ADP student wishing to receive a bachelor of arts or bachelor of science degree must meet the following requirements through transfer credit and through the 16-month, 36-credit major. The major is considered a residency requirement at George Fox and cannot be substituted with transfer credit.
|General Education Categories/Requirements||Semester credits||Quarter credits|
|Communications (must include a college-level writing course)||6||9|
|Health and Human Performance||2||3|
|Electives (learn how to earn credit from life/work experience)
|Major (all credits completed at George Fox)
- Accumulate at least 126 semester credits with a minimum cumulative and major GPA of 2.0;
- The GPA is computed on work taken at George Fox University only;
- Complete at minimum the 16-month, 36 credit major with no grade below a C-;
- Complete the general education requirements;
- Complete at least 36 semester hours in residency - the major is considered the residence requirement;
- File an Application for Degree form no later than two semesters before expected graduation;
- Pay in full all accounts at Student Financial Services
In order to participate in commencement and baccalaureate ceremonies, a student must have completed all degree requirements.