What our students are saying ...
"After being laid off and unable to find employment for six months, I was told by a hiring manager that my experience and desired salary were not obtainable with my incomplete college education. I decided it was time to get my degree. Two weeks before graduation from GFU, I was offered a job in my field. Now, a year and a half later, I've already been promoted."
"I believe the program was good in helping me to develop confidence in what I could do. I would have never thought about a graduate degree program without it. More possibilities became available to me."
"(The) hands-on experience - working on a real life project for a nonprofit in the community - helped me land my job, as well as my (professor's) assistance and recommendations to my employer."
"I appreciated the combining of education with real-world analysis. I feel more able to manage effectively, develop employees, and now use this knowledge serving on two boards of directors. Thank you, GFU."
Increased Earnings ...
Nearly two-thirds (64.3 percent) of our adult degree graduates report they earn more money than they did prior to enrollment.*
Return on Investment ...
More than 70 percent of our adult degree program graduates believe the program helped them get a new job or a promotion.*
Springboard for Success ...
Nearly one-third (31 percent) of our graduates went on to graduate school after completing our ADP program.*
* 2012 ADP Alumni Survey (300 Respondents)
Where are they now? Positions of some of our alumni
- Accountant, CPA candidate
- Resource analyst at Hewlett-Packard
- Technical support analyst
- Manager for residential care company
- Environmental compliance specialist
- Executive director, Expansion International
- Assistant living administrator
- Operations manager
- Computer consultant
- Procurement technical assistance program manager
- Executive assistant to CEO, Syringa Networks, LLC
- Senior project manager
- Regional manager, Nationwide Insurance
- Human resource manager
- Clinical mental health therapist
- Administrator at medical clinic
- IT manager
- School principal at private school
- Real estate broker/owner
- Vice president for information technology, Eid Passport Inc.
- Behavioral health clinician
- Credit union manager
- HR manager
- Process engineer