Combining online and traditional classes
Earn your bachelor's degree in Management and Organizational Leadership while working full-time. George Fox offers the option of an online and face-to-face program designed to enhance your professional competencies and management skills — all within a format that works with your busy schedule.
A hybrid online program for busy adults ...
- Take online courses from the comfort of your own home
- Attend one, face-to-face weekened (Friday/Saturday) at the beginning of the major in Portland, Ore.
- Complete your degree in as few as 16 months
The 16-month degree program features the same 13 courses we teach in our traditional Management and Organizational Leadership adult degree program.
Online continuing education
- Articulate principles of organizational dynamics relating to systems, culture, and environment
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and an understanding of organizational communication processes
- Compare and contrast leadership theories, models and styles
- Develop insight into personal leadership style
- Identify the dynamics of globalization and the implication for organizational strategy and operations
- Develop a working knowledge of decision-making, finance, and interpersonal and group dynamics
- Develop the analytical and research skills necessary to identify organizational problems and to formulate solutions for those problems
- Demonstrate an understanding of ethics and Christian values and their applications for organizations