At a Glance:
|Average Completion Time||11 months|
|Cost per credit||$704* (financial aid available)|
|Accreditation||Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP)|
*All stated financial information is subject to change.
Full-Time MBA Admission Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university completed within the last five years with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Completion of each of the following pre-requisite courses with a grade of B- or higher: Accounting, Economics, Statistics, and Marketing or Management
- No transfer of previous course work will be accepted due to the nature of this program.
- No GMAT required. We have found that this test is not always the best predictor of student success.
The Full-Time MBA program begins once each year in late August. Applications are accepted until the cohort is full. Contact your admissions counselor for more information.
How To Apply
- Apply Online: Create an account with a username and password and complete the Full-Time MBA application online here. Submitting the online application will require a $40 nonrefundable application fee. Applying online is recommended to expedite processing, but a printable version is also available online here.
- Official (Unopened) Transcripts: Order official transcripts from every regionally accredited college or university where you completed even a single course. Transcripts should be sent to the address below:
Office of Admissions
George Fox University
12753 S.W. 68th Ave.
Portland, Oregon 97223
- Three Professional References: One must be from your current supervisor. Download fillable forms online here.
- Résumé: Email a copy of your professional résumé to email@example.com.
- Admission Essay: Two to three pages, double-spaced, addressing prompt included on the application. Submit essay online or send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your response should include:
- Why are you interested in obtaining an MBA?
- What knowledge and skills do you hope to obtain?
- Why are you interested in George Fox University?
- Why now?
Once Your Application is Complete
Qualified candidates will be invited to interview. No preparation is required. Dress is business casual.
If you are admitted to the Full-Time MBA program, then you are required to submit a $200 enrollment deposit by the date provided by your admissions counselor. This deposit guarantees your place in the program and typically covers the graduation fee applied to your student account in the last semester of your degree program. Please review the Student Financial Services website related to the Enrollment Deposit.
Please contact your admissions counselor for more information about the Full-Time MBA:
Graduate Admissions Counselor