One-Year MBA Admissions
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university completed within the last five years with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Completion of each of the following prerequisite courses with a grade of B- or higher: Accounting, Economics, Statistics, and Marketing or Management
- No transfer of previous course work will be accepted due to the nature of this program.
- No GMAT required. We have found that this test is not always the best predictor of student success.
The One-Year MBA program begins once each year in late August. We are now accepting applications until the cohort is full. Contact your admissions counselor for more information.
How To Apply
- Apply Online
- Create an account with a username and password and complete the one-year MBA application online. Submitting the online application will require a $40 nonrefundable application fee.
Note: Log in early to send your three reference forms and view the essay prompt. Applications can be saved to be completed at a later date.
Start Your Application
- Official (Unopened) Transcripts
- Order official transcripts from every regionally accredited college or university where you completed even a single course. Transcripts should be sent to:
Office of Admissions
George Fox University
12753 S.W. 68th Ave.
Portland, Oregon 97223
- Three Professional References
- One must be from your current supervisor. References must be sent through the online application.
Once Your Application is Complete
Qualified candidates will be invited to interview. No preparation is required. Dress is business casual.
If you are admitted to the one-year MBA program, then you are required to submit a $200 enrollment deposit by the date provided by your admissions counselor. This deposit guarantees your place in the program and typically covers the graduation fee applied to your student account in the last semester of your degree program.
Please contact your admissions counselor for more information about the One-Year MBA: