At a Glance:
|Average Completion Time||11 months|
|Cost per credit||$670* (financial aid available)|
|Accreditation||Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP)|
*All stated financial information is subject to change.
Admissions requirements for the Full-Time MBA are as follows:
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution within the last five years
- Completion of a prerequisite course in accounting, economics, statistics, and marketing or management.
- No transfer of previous course work will be accepted due to the nature of this program
How To Apply
The following supplemental items will be needed to complete your application:
- Resume (Your resume and essay can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Official transcript from each college or university attended
- Three references; one personal and two professional (an electronic reference form can be downloaded here)
- Application fee
- A two- to three-page, double-spaced essay covering:
1) why you’re interested in pursuing an MBA
2) what knowledge and skills you hope to obtain
3) why George Fox, and why now?
Applications accepted until the cohort is full. Contact admissions counselor for more information.