The George Fox MBA
George Fox’s MBA program offers an ethics-based curriculum with a global perspective to develop promising leaders and managers.
Part-Time MBA in Portland
Our 24-month professional MBA emphasizes the human dimension of management, providing you with training that develops your "people skills" and analytical skills.
- Progress through the entire sequence of courses with the same cohort of experienced and supportive colleagues.
- Build a professional network that continues long after graduation.
- Attend class one evening per week (plus occasional Saturdays) or every other Saturday in our new weekend format. Classes are held at our conveniently located Portland Center near Tigard.
- Customize your MBA by choosing from one of four concentrations:
- Management and leadership
- Organizational strategy
- Strategic human resource management
- Real-world application: Apply what you learn in class one day to a project at work the next.
- Learn from transnational corporations by participating in a weeklong international study trip.
One-Year MBA in Newberg
George Fox University’s 11-month, full-time MBA program will give you the advantage you need to launch your career. A commitment to one year of study will improve your marketability.
- Stand out from other job applicants.
- Attend classes Monday through Thursday on our picturesque Newberg campus.
- Receive personal attention in our small classes from experienced business professors.
- Visit corporations and organizations such as Nike, Ziba Design, Port of Portland, Mentor Graphics and Medical Teams International during our Friday seminar.
Already have a graduate degree? Consider our Doctor of Business Administration program.
Forbes consistently ranks George Fox University among the top Christian colleges in the nation. The institution is also classified as a first-tier regional university by U.S. News & World Report. George Fox is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities. It is approved by the U.S. government and the states of Oregon and Idaho for the education of veterans, and by the U.S. attorney general for the admission of international students.
George Fox University's business programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).