Federal regulations require all universities participating in Federal Student Aid Programs to provide consumer information for students and families. The links below will provide you with detailed information regarding each topic.
Notice of Availability of Federal, State, and Institutional Financial Aid Information
Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Financial Aid Information
General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Records
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Cost of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Textbook Information
- Educational Programs
- Instructional Facilities
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright Infringement-Policies and Sanctions
- Computer Use and File Sharing
- Student Activities
- Career Services
- Teacher Preparation Program Report
*Use the link above to see George Fox in Oregon's report under Archived Reports > State Reports.
Student Financial Assistance
- Assistance Available from Federal, State, Institutional and External Programs
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Student Loan Information
Health and Safety
- Community Policies - policies concerning Harassment, Discrimination, Bias-Related Incidents, etc.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Vaccination Policies
- Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics, and Crime Log
- Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics and Fire Log (On-Campus Housing)
- Athletic Participation Rates and Financial Support Data (Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act) - Search for George Fox.
- Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act (EADA) Report