- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. A grade point average of 3.0 or above is required. The undergraduate degree does not have to be in the field of psychology.
- Application form completed and signed
- $40 non-refundable application fee
- Résumé of work and/or volunteer experience sent to email@example.com
- Written admission statement addressing the question provided in the online application
- One academic reference form (provided in application packet, or available for download)
- One professional reference form (provided in application packet, or available for download)
- An official transcript from each college or university attended
- Official results from the Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- School Counseling and School Psychology applicants must also submit passing results from the Praxis I or ORELA EAS (Essential Academic Skills Test) or CBEST. Students with a regionally accredited Masters or Doctoral degree are exempt. Please contact your admissions counselor for more information.
- On campus group interview with the Admissions Committee by invitation
Additional Requirements for International Students are online here.
|Summer Semester (May start)||Early admit for Fall Semester (Late August start)||Fall Semester (Late August start)||Spring Semester (January start)|
|Application Deadline (Early application encouraged for priority registration)||February 7, 2014||February 21, 2013||May 23, 2013||October 4, 2013|
|Group Interview (interviews scheduled by invitation only)||March 11, 2014||March 19, 2013||June 18, 2013||November 12, 2013|
|Enrollment Deposit Deadline ($200 after acceptance to program)||April 1, 2014||July 9, 2013||
July 9, 2013
|December 1, 2013|
|Orientation/Registration||April 15, 2014||August 15, 2013||August 15, 2013||December 10, 2013|
Contact your admissions counselor: 503-554-6166 or 800-493-4937 or firstname.lastname@example.org