Estate and Planned Giving
People are looking for solutions to today's planning challenges. George Fox University's complimentary estate planning services can help you:
- Generate a secure retirement income.
- Have more income to be able to fulfill your dreams.
- Provide financial assistance for loved ones.
- Convert appreciated assets into an income stream.
- Reduce the burden of capital gain taxes and income taxes.
- Make appropriate estate planning decisions.
Planned gifts can be a vital part of your personal estate and financial planning strategy.
God has entrusted to each person talents, time, and resources to be used for his glory. You can become part of what God is doing through George Fox University and reap the benefits of planned giving.
Henry Mills Society
Our planned giving club began in 1902 after Henry Mills made the first gift to the university endowment by deeding his $1,200 home to the school. Now this fund exceeds $20 million.
Becoming a member simply means including George Fox University in your estate plans through either a will, living trust. charitable trust, gift annuity, life insurance policy, or retirement plan assets.