Administrator License Program Admissions
- Bachelor's and Master's degrees from a regionally accredited institution
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 for the most recent 60 semester (90 quarter) hours completed. An explanation must accompany your admission materials if your GPA is below the 3.0 mark.
- Three years of licensed teaching experience
- A completed application file as outlined below
- Fall Start: August 1 Application Deadline*
- Spring Start: December 1 Application Deadline*
- Summer Start: April 1 Application Deadline*
* Applications may be reviewed after the deadline on a space-available basis. Please contact your admissions counselor for more information.
How to Apply
- Apply Online:
- Submit the Administrator License Program application online. A $40 nonrefundable fee is required to submit the application.
Note: Applications can be saved to be completed at a later time. Log in early to send reference forms and view the essay prompt.
Start Your Application
- Required TSPC/District Forms:
Submit completed and signed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit a copy of your current teaching or administrative license (both if applicable) to email@example.com.
- Official (Unopened) Transcript(s):
- Order official transcripts from every regionally accredited college or university where you completed even a single course. Transcripts should be sent to the address below:
Office of Admissions
George Fox University
12753 SW 68th Ave.
Portland, Oregon 97223
Once Your Application is Complete
Upon review of your complete application file, the Graduate Admissions Office will notify you of your admission status and provide you with next steps.
Contact UsFor more information about admission to the Administrative Licensure Programs, please contact: