George Fox offers three distinct formats for earning its MAT degrees, each designed to meet a variety of individual needs:
Full-Time Teaching Program
- "MAT Full-time" Format (Full time, 10.5 months/3 semesters), starting in June of each year. Based on the university's Newberg, Ore. campus.
Part-Time Teaching Program
- "MAT in Your Community" Format (Part time, 16 months/4 semesters), starting in January each year. Based in Portland and Redmond, Ore.
- Part-Time "MAT@Night" Format (Part time, 20 months/5 semesters), starting in late August each year, based in Portland.
Note: Programs graduate in late April/early May.
Read more about our Oregon locations.
- School of Education
Become a Teacher
- Bachelor’s Degree Programs in Education
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Teaching License
- Teaching Certificate
- Request Information
- Become a School Librarian
- Become a School Administrator
- Become a School Counselor
- Become a School Psychologist
- Graduate Education Programs
- Add an Endorsement
- Current Students