Master of Education Admission Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
A minimum 3.0 grade point average for the most recent 60 semester (90 quarter) hours completed. An explanation must accompany your admission materials if your GPA is below the 3.0 mark.
- A completed application file as outlined below
How to Apply
- Apply Online:
- Submit the Master of Education application online here. A $40 non-refundable fee is required to submit the application. The online application includes the following:
- Reference forms
- Short Essay
- Required TSPC Forms:
- Submit completed and signed to email@example.com.
- Submit a copy of your current teaching or administrative license (both if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants desiring the MEd degree who do not have a teaching license should submit a letter of explanation as to how the MEd fits with their professional goals.
- Official (Unopened) Transcripts:
- Order official transcripts from every regionally accredited college or university where you completed even a single course. Transcripts should be sent to the address below:
Office of Admissions
George Fox University
12753 S.W. 68th Ave.
Portland, Oregon 97223
Once Your Application is Complete
Upon review of your complete application file, the Graduate Admissions Office will notify you of your admission status and provide you with next steps.
Questions? Contact your admissions counselor for more information: