Master of Education Admission Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
A minimum 3.0 grade point average for the most recent 60 semester (90 quarter) hours completed. An explanation must accompany your admission materials if your GPA is below the 3.0 mark.
- A completed application file as outlined below
How to Apply
- Apply Online:
- Submit the Master of Education (EDFL) application online here or download and submit to email@example.com. A $40 non-refundable fee is required to submit the application.
- Personal Essay:
- Two to three pages in length. See Admissions Essay guidelines.
- Required TSPC Forms:
- Submit completed and signed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit current professional résumé to email@example.com.
- Reference Forms:
- Three professional reference forms. One reference should be from your current supervisor. Download the electronic reference form online here. Carefully follow submission instructions included on form.
- Submit a copy of your current teaching or administrative license (both if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants desiring the MEd degree who do not have a teaching license should submit a letter of explanation as to how the MEd fits with their professional goals.
- Official (Unopened) Transcripts:
- Order official transcripts from every regionally accredited college or university where you completed even a single course. Transcripts should be sent to the address below:
Office of Admissions
George Fox University
12753 S.W. 68th Ave.
Portland, Oregon 97223
Once Your Application is Complete
Upon review of your complete application file, the Graduate Admissions Office will notify you of your admission status and provide you with next steps.
Questions? Contact your admissions counselor for more information:
Graduate Admissions Counselor