The public is invited to a free presentation featuring ...
Martin Daum, president and CEO, Daimler Trucks North America
Thursday, Feb. 19, 2015 at 7 p.m.
“How Does Christian Faith Help Me in My Business?”
Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.Martin Daum was appointed to his current position at Daimler Trucks North America in June 2009 and is in charge of visionary responsibilities for the company and its affiliated companies. He has been a member of the executive committee of Mercedes-Benz Trucks in Europe since 2002 and previously served as senior vice president of production for Mercedes-Benz Trucks, head of the Unimog Special Vehicle Division and head of Mercedes-Benz Trucks Controlling.
Executive in Residence Day
The College of Business' Executive in Residence Day is designed to bring business executives to campus where they engage students and faculty in the critical business issues of the day. The purpose is to better prepare our business students for the professional world as well as help our business faculty be more effective in the classroom.
Executives attend and participate in actual business classes, informally network with students and give a public lecture at the end of the day.
- Students become inspired and learn from hearing the stories of successful business people.
- Students learn to network with business executives in informal gatherings.
- Students become better acquainted with the realities of the professional business world.
Past Executives in Residence
- Peggy Fowler, former president and CEO, PGE
- Marshall Stevens, developed Oil Can Henry’s, a chain of 30 quick lube stores in the Northwest
- Greg Goodwin, president and CEO of Kuni Enterprises
- Richard Reiten, retired president and CEO of Northwest Gas
- John Dannemiller, retired president and CEO of Applied Industrial Technologies
- Mohan Nair, chief innovation officer, Regence
- Bob Moore, founder, president and CEO of Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods Inc.