Quaker Heritage Week
Celebrating the Spiritual Disciplines
October 20-22, 2008
Monday, October 20
Chapel: "Celebrating the Spiritual Disciplines - Now and Then"
10:40-11:30 in Bauman Auditorium
- Pastors' and Students' Lunch: "Spiritual Disciplines and Inward Liberation"
- Sarah Baldwin and Paul Anderson
11:45-1:00 in Cap and Gown Room, Heacock Commons
Panel Discussion: "Engaging the Disciplines"
MaryKate Morse (Solitude)
Stan Thornburg (Service)
Carole Spencer (Meditation)
Corey Beals (Celebration)
Paul Anderson (Moderator)
7:30-8:50 pm in Calder Lecture Hall, Lemmons
Tuesday, October 21
- Religious Department Intellectual Feast: "Exploring the Disciplines Personally"
- Becca Roberts (Moderator)
Joel Kelley (Dealing with Silence)
Abbie McCracken (Devotional Journaling)
Chase Willcuts (Devotional Bible Reading)
4:00-5:00 pm in Hoover 250 (Refreshments provided)
Wednesday, October 22
- Chapel: "Celebrating the Spiritual Disciplines - Then and Now"
- Rebecca Ankeny
10:40-11:30 am in Bauman Auditorium