Spring 2013 International Student Orientation
Welcome to George Fox University
International Student Services
We are excited to meet you
Spring 2013 Orientation begins Thursday, January 10
Date to arrive at George Fox University
- Please plan to arrive at George Fox University January 8 or 9. Orientation begins Thursday, January 10. If your arrival time is before January 8 please plan to stay in a local hotel. We will provide a host family for you to stay with as early as January 8.
- The orientation program will begin on January 10 at 10 a.m. in the International Center/Cultural House. Please bring your passport, immunization records, and money for opening a bank account.
- If you arrive early come to the office of International Student Services. It is located in the International Center/Cultural House (#24 under campus facilities on the campus map).
- We will provide a host family for you to stay with during orientation. Students will move into on-campus housing on Sunday, January 13.
Transportation from the airport to George Fox University
- We are able to provide airport pick up starting Monday, Jan. 7. Please email Alex Pia (email@example.com) or Dianna McIntyre (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Dec. 23 with your travel plans. We will respond to your email by confirming your pick up time.
- You may also hire a shuttle or taxi to drive you to George Fox University. There are several shuttle and taxi services you may contact to reserve transportation. Shuttles and Taxis from Portland Airport
If you have questions or concerns before your arrival, please feelfree to email Alex Pia or call 503-554-2643, or email Dianna McIntyre or call 503-554-2649.
The Office of International Student Services is located in the International Center/Cultural House on the Newberg campus of George Fox University. Alex Pia, director of International Student Services, may be reached at 503-554-2643. Dianna McIntyre, associate director of International StudentServices, may be reached at 503-554-2649.