Wood-Mar Auditorium is home to engineering laboratories and classrooms, engineering department offices, the provost's office, and a 270-seat auditorium. It produces an intimate setting for theatre productions and classes, comedy theatre nights, guest lectures, and student events.
- The storage area beneath the raked seating in Wood-Mar Auditorium is called "Australia," because the stored items can be found "down under" the seats
- Named after two women - Amanda Woodward and Evangeline Martin, longtime Quakers and friends - who raised more than $30,000 (by canvassing the Newberg country side in horse and buggy) to fund its construction in 1910, with its distinctive Spanish-style cornice
- During the recent remodel, class notes from the early 1900s were discovered in the walls