Adaptation & Sustainability
- Report to the Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees
- Recruiting and Enrollment
- Stamats – Academic Program Marketability Assessment Report
- “Heat Map” of Movement of Majors
- Gender Climate Study (recommendations)
- Collaborative, Technology-Enabled Learning Spaces
- Daily Class Schedule
- Off Campus Study Opportunities
- IDEA Center (student advising & internships)
Within the context of its mission and characteristics, the institution evaluates regularly the adequacy of its resources, capacity, and effectiveness of operations to document its ongoing potential to fulfill its mission, accomplish its core theme objectives, and achieve the goals or intended outcomes of its programs and services, wherever offered and however delivered.
The institution documents and evaluates regularly its cycle of planning, practices, resource allocation, application of institutional capacity, and assessment of results to ensure their adequacy, alignment, and effectiveness. It uses the results of its evaluation to make changes, as necessary, for improvement.
The institution monitors its internal and external environments to identify current and emerging patterns, trends, and expectations. Through its governance system it uses those findings to assess its strategic position, define its future direction, and review and revise, as necessary, its mission, core themes, core theme objectives, goals or intended outcomes of its programs and services, and indicators of achievement.