Institutional Planning (3.A)
- Strategic Plan 2015
- Strategic Plan Report (March 2013)
- Mission Fulfillment Assessment Report
- Executive Dashboard
- President's Blog: "Envisioning the Future: My thoughts on the vision and strategic plan for the university"
- Regularly Administered Assessments at George Fox
- Status of George Fox Assessment Plans in TracDat
- Emergency Response Plan
The institution engages in ongoing, purposeful, systematic, integrated, and comprehensive planning that leads to fulfillment of its mission. Its plans are implemented and made available to appropriate constituencies.
The institution’s comprehensive planning process is broad-based and offers opportunities for input by appropriate constituencies.
The institution’s comprehensive planning process is informed by the collection of appropriately defined data that are analyzed and used to evaluate fulfillment of its mission.
The institution’s comprehensive plan articulates priorities and guides decisions on resource allocation and application of institutional capacity.
The institution’s planning includes emergency preparedness and contingency planning for continuity and recovery of operations should catastrophic events significantly interrupt normal intuitional operations.