Adjunct Instructor of History
George Fox University seeks an adjunct instructor for the following American History course for Spring Semester 2017 (begins January 9, 2017):
PSCI 152 United States since 1865
- (catalog) The second half of a two-semester survey of American history. The course surveys historical development in the United States beginning with Reconstruction of the nation during and after the Civil War and continuing through contemporary times.
- Meets Tuesday and Thursday 12:00-1:15 p.m. 1/9-4/28
- Instructor will be expected to meet class regularly, manage and give feedback on assignments, be available for communication with students, and work professionally and collegially with students and faculty
- A master’s degree in history is required; Ph.D. is preferred.
- Demonstrated excellence in teaching is essential. Experience teaching at the college level is preferred.
Candidates should send a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and a complete faculty application to Ms. Lynn Scott, College of Arts and Sciences, George Fox University, 414 N. Meridian Street, , Newberg, OR 97132 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the positions are filled.