ASC Minutes: 3-5-2012
ASC CENTRAL COMMITTEE MEETING
March 5, 2012
22.1 3 Highs-Lows of the Week/3 Things Before You Die
22.2 PRAYER: Stephanie
22.3 CALL TO ORDER: 3:49
22.4 ROLL CALL:
· Elizabeth and Carly are absent
· Josh will be joining us later.
22.5 Student Organization- Emily
· Proposal: Pass the International Justice Mission club as defunct.
· Lack of progress on two week extended probation, and lack of involvement in George Fox University on campus.
22.6 Crescent Camera Proposal
· Proposal: $899.95 for a new camera for The Crescentfor use by the reporters and staff.
· Proposal is for ASC to buy a Nikon 1 J1 and Two Lens Zoom Kit
· I thought they bought a new camera last year- Alex
· They want experience with these cameras- Lauren
· You don’t need the nicest camera to learn- Alex
· Someone needs to ask them what they have now. We approved a new camera proposal for them a couple years ago.- Krissy
· Next Monday night!! Be there by 6:30 at the latest.
· Voting next week- everyone sign up for a couple hours.
· Thursday night: counting the votes at 5 pm in the office.
· Election posters cannot be hung in academic buildings.
-Salsa Dance/Men’s & Women’s Retreat
· Salsa Dance Friday at 8
· Men’s and Women’s retreat start this Friday as well!
· Make an effort to attend retreats, required to be at dance
· Next Wednesday 3/14 7:30 pm
· $5 a ticket, everyone pays
· May/June Serve
· You can buy tickets from guys or from
· Thursday 3/15
· Required to be there during a shift
· Friday 3/16
· For juniors and seniors
NEXT ACTION REMINDERS
Emily talk to Crescent