ASC Minutes: 02-02-2016
ASC CENTRAL COMMITTEE MEETING
Tuesday, February 2 2015
19.1 CALL TO ORDER: 4:22 PM
19.2 ROLL CALL: All are present including: S. St Cyr
19.3 PRAYER: M. Peterson
- Reps think no more money should be put into paying for the bell
- Location should stay in Duke
- Off season could stay in Bruin Den?
- Need to take measurements to keep it in the Den
- Should contact athletics again to see if under the stairs in Duke is still good
- Free pool party will be used by HMS
Shows in the FoxHole
Polar Bear Swim
- Tilikum doesn’t want more than 120 students
- Should we rent pools for the quad…?
- Red Hills lake?
Relay for Life
- Is grass an issue?
- Aim for 2 Bruin Brawls
Meetings with Stephanie
- There isn’t a plan for Spring Retreat to happen this semester
- Should we give more money to SPIL for this retreat to happen?
- SPIL operates much differently than ASC, and we don’t fully understand it
- Don’t think we should fund it, because they manage their own budgets
- Spring retreat hasn’t had the same attendance as Fall retreat
- There is a problem on campus of lack of money in certain departments, except ASC
Multicultural Life logo
- Should Multicultural life have their own logo?
- Use ASC logo with multicultural twist on it
- We could also have one for commuters
- It would be used on advertising materials
- Intercultural vs multicultural?
- VP Inclusion, Equity, Diversity
- Sign up for multicultural e-mails
- Multicultural Life
- Commuter Life?
- It’s happening!
- Sell tickets to outside of Fox?
19.5 MEETING ADJOURNED: 6:07 PM