ASC Minutes: 02-23-2016
ASC CENTRAL COMMITTEE MEETING
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
31.2 CALL TO ORDER 4:10 PM
31.3 ROLL CALL: All are present including A. Meyer, E. Russell, J. Kang, A. Hansen.
31.4 Senior Retreat Proposal
- SpIL budget is small
- Tithe going to outreach ministries
- Estimates based on 75 people
- Is funding the concern or lack of interest?
- Finding a date
- Amend to $4,000
- April 9 is best date
Call to Question: M. Peterson
Seconded: L. Pekkola
Motion Passes: 5-2-0
A. Meyer Exits
- Stipend Brackets
- Z. Larsen has spreadsheet. He loves spreadsheets.
- Shows how much the increases would cost
- All brackets, except Central Committee, would be making more
- Next week bring proposal
- Document Revision
- Elections Rules need to be revised. Absolutely.
- Look at with next year’s team as well
- Operations Manual as well
- Polar Bear Swim
- All of Central Committee is going to go
- Sadie Hawkins
- Good to go.
- No more spirit. Sternwheeler is about 100 left
- Student concerts
- They’re a hit.
- Reps to do? Yes.
- Only fox students are participating
- For sure do bruin preview
- Ball suit soccer
- Business department did it last time, but they charged
- We will not. We love students
- Subcommittee applications
- March 7 open until after spring break
- Edit job descriptions
- L. Pekkola will put them on Google drive
- Survey Results
31.7 MEETING ADJOURNED: 6:03 PM