University Font Information
Installing Perpetua (Windows only)
- Aquire a zip file with the fonts on it. (You can do this by contacting Darryl Brown at ext. 2123.)
- Open up the zip file. (If your computer doesn't have a program that can read zip files, you can download Winzip.)
- Open up the font folder. (Click on Control Panel -> Fonts)
- Drag all of the files from the zip files, to the fonts folder, it will install them automatically.
- Open up Word (or whatever else you'd like to use the font in) and select it in the fonts dialog.
University Communications can also provide the fonts on a CD if necessary, and can provide assistance in installing the fonts. Contact Darryl Brown at ext. 2123 if you need any assistance.