Requesting Disability ServicesThe Disability Services Office (DSO) provides services for students with disabilities.
Following is an overview of the process for arranging accommodations.
- Complete the online Disability Services Application. (Click the blue "New Student" button)
- Provide current documentation of your disability. (This can be uploaded into the AIM system or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Meet with the DSO to discuss possible accommodations.
- The DSO will set up an account for you on the DSO Online System. This system will be used to notify faculty of accommodation requests. The Accommodation Information Management (AIM) System page has information about using the system.
- Communicate with the DSO if there are any questions or difficulties along the way.
Alternative Testing: Scheduling Exams
- After you have created a testing contract for your classes you may request alternative testing.
- The DSO requires that you schedule exams 7 days in prior to the exam date.
- Detailed instructions can be found in the DSO Online System Alternative Format Instructions (Download .pdf).
Website accessibility statement
If you have any difficulties, please contact the DSO immediately.
Associate Director of Learning Support Services
Jere Witherspoon's office is located on the 3rd Floor Stevens Center in the Student Life Office.