Assistant Athletic Trainer for Football and Women's LacrosseDepartment of Intercollegiate Athletics
OPENING DATE: October 24, 2013
EMPLOYMENT PERIOD: 10 months (August 1 - June 1)
START DATE: January 15, 2014
POSITION OVERVIEW: Oversees all football and women's lacrosse athletic training functions.
- General athletic training responsibilities as the primary football and women’s lacrosse athletic trainer.
- Home and away football contest coverage. Home lacrosse contest coverage.
- Football and lacrosse practice coverage.
- Maintaining appropriate medical records.
- Overseeing secondary health insurance for football and lacrosse athletes.
- Meeting sports medicine requirements as directed by the NCAA and the Northwest Conference.
- Supervision of athletic training students in CAATE accredited program.
- Current BOC and First Aid/CPR certification.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Previous experience with football coverage.
- Evangelical Christian commitment and lifestyle consistent with the university’s mission as described on our website.
- Candidates should value an environment that reflects the diversity of God’s kingdom, engages in global concerns, and connects culturally.
Submit application, resume, and letter of interest to:
Office of Human Resources
George Fox University
414 N. Meridian, No. 6108
Newberg, OR 97132
You may also fax your application materials to 503 554 2186 or scan & send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University reserves the right to fill the position as circumstances warrant.