Data Entry Specialist, Temporary
OPENING DATE: September 23, 2016
EMPLOYMENT PERIOD: Part-time, 1 Month; 4 hours per day, Monday – Friday; with flexibility
START DATE: As soon as possible
ABOUT GEORGE FOX UNIVERSITY:
Our Vision: To be the Christian university of choice known for empowering students to achieve exceptional life outcomes.
Our Mission: To prepare students spiritually, academically and professionally to think with clarity, act with integrity and serve with passion.
Our Values: Students first. Christ in everything. Innovation to improve outcomes.
As Oregon's premier Christian university, George Fox offers a wide variety of opportunities to serve in a Christian community that delivers the promise that each student will Be Known - personally, academically and spiritually.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Assist the Human Resource team with data entry, verifying validity of data, and terminating inactive records in People Soft database.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enter data accurately and check validity of data against physical and electronic records.
- File physical records and transfer inactive employees from active files.
- Contact individuals for missing information by email and phone.
- Communicate effectively and courteously with others, including employees, students and the public, in a spirit of teamwork, respect and customer service.
- By actions, words and lifestyle, be a Christian role model to students, whether through casual contact or in a formal advisory role.
REPORTS TO: Associate Director of Human Resources
TO APPLY: Submit a George Fox University application application, resume, and letter of interest to:
Office of Human Resources
George Fox University
414 N Meridian St, Box 6108
Newberg, OR 97132
You may scan and submit your information via e-mail to email@example.com or fax to 503-554-2186. A resume will not be accepted unless it is accompanied by a signed George Fox University application.
A link to our application can be found at:http://www.georgefox.edu/offices/hr/staff.html. It is in fill-able format. However, it must be printed to initial and sign it.
The University reserves the right to fill the position as circumstances warrant.