OPENING DATE: October 25, 2012
EMPLOYMENT PERIOD: Full time, 12 months
START DATE: As soon as possible
This position exists to provide analysis of data and information to create accurate forecasts, projections, cost allocations and profitability analysis for all departments and programs; and also to develop and monitor key performance indicators (KPI’s) to aid in decision making.
Specific essential responsibilities are as follows:
- Mining financial and related information from a variety of sources for both internal and external reporting.
- Developing and maintaining key performance indicators (KPI’s) and related financial analysis databases
- Analyzing and preparing departmental and program cost and profitability analysis
- Analyzing program proposals
- Presenting analysis results to management, faculty, staff and board members
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting and at least two years of work experience after college (not necessarily related to finance).
- Ability to analyze numerical detail, identify patterns or trends, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to analyze, consolidate, and present financial data in clear concise forms to a variety of audiences.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Evangelical Christian commitment and lifestyle consistent with the university’s mission as described on our website.
- Candidates should also value an environment that reflects the diversity of God’s kingdom, engages in global concerns, and connects culturally.
COMPENSATION: $35,232 to $44,040, depending on experience. Competitive benefits: Vacation; sick leave; holidays; medical, dental, life, disability insurance; retirement plan; and tuition remission.
REPORTS TO: Executive Vice President for Finance and Operations, Chief Financial Officer
TO APPLY: Submit application, resume, and letter of interest to: Office of Human Resources, George Fox University, 414 N. Meridian, No. 6108, Newberg, OR 97132. You may also fax your application materials to 503 554 2186 or scan & send to email@example.com. The University reserves the right to fill the position as circumstances warrant.