Media Production SpecialistPOSITION ANNOUNCEMENT
OPENING DATE: November 8, 2013
EMPLOYMENT PERIOD: Full-time until position ends approximately April 30, 2013
START DATE: As soon as possible
Work with a team of professionals and student employees to provide technical media production support and services to faculty, staff and students of the university.
- Manage media equipment and production associated with live campus events and teaching
- Manage media post production for final product per specifications of university customer
- In-person and over-the-phone customer support concerning media-enabled classrooms, event and media requests
- Assist with support for MPS related Service Desk requests
- Support and train student employees
- Assist with media preparation for distribution
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a media related field; proficiency and one year of experience in media production
- Availability and willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- High level of dependability
- Ability to work independently as well as in a teamwork environment
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, orally and in writing, including on telephone, and to understand and follow instructions
- Evangelical Christian commitment and lifestyle consistent with the university’s mission as described on our website
- Candidates should value an environment that reflects the diversity of God’s kingdom, engages in global concerns, and connects culturally.
COMPENSATION: $15.09 to $17.70, depending on experience
REPORTS TO: Director of Academic Computing
Submit application, resume, and letter of interest to:
Office of Human Resources
George Fox University
414 N. Meridian, No. 6108
Newberg, OR 97132
You may also fax your application materials to 503 554 2186 or scan & send to email@example.com.
The University reserves the right to fill the position as circumstances warrant.