G Suite Quick Guides
Google Apps is now G Suite - new name - same service
Updates on New Features Posted on our TechTips Site - Subscribe Here
G Suite Accessibility
- Using Google Products: How to use accessibility features
- G Suite for Blind and Low-vision Users
- Google Drive with JAWS or NVDA
Using G Suite at Work or School
Google "In-App" Training - available in Chrome browser only
Training for G Suite acts like a virtual coach inside of the Google Apps interface. Users have access to voice and text interactive modules that are searchable by topic within any of the G Suite products, which includes Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Google+, and even Classroom.
G Suite Learning Center - Learn by product. Includes Gmail, Hangouts, Calendar, Groups, Google+, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Sites.
Google Docs editors Help Center - an step-by-step for Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms and Drawings. Everything used with your Google Drive.
Google Cheat Sheets - a single page reference guide in pdf format that you can download and print.
G Suite Status Dashboard - see current status of all Google products
- G Suite: Managing Your Email Inbox
- Google E-Mail: Managing SPAM
- Gmail Tips for Outlook Users
- Change Stored Password in Google Apps Sync for Outlook
- IMAP Setting - Configure Google E-Mail for other E-Mail Clients
- Organize Files in Google Drive
- Can't Open a Shared Google Doc
- Search Tips for Google Drive and Gmail
- Share and Collaborate Google Docs
- G Suite for Administrative Assistants
- Google Forms Change Response Destination
- Tips for Formatting Google Docs and Microsoft Word
Email, Calendar, and Contacts On Your Mobile Device
Google+ for George Fox
Third-Party Clients that work with G Suite
Don't see what you're looking for?
Also See - University Technologies - Alphabetical List
Graduating or leaving the University?
Good News - Your George Fox Email and G Suite accounts will continue indefinitely. Click the "Leaving George Fox" link on the left for more information.
Subscribe to TechTips Group
Receive in your email, Updates, Hints and Tips relevant to George Fox University supported software including: Microsoft Office; Windows 7; G Suite; Keynote and Powerpoint; Apple OS; iOS features and more related to George Fox systems. Subscribe Here
Share your Hints and Tips or ask a question by using our submission form (requires your George Fox login)