Video, Audio, and Multimedia Production
Institutional Technology provides limited video, audio, and multimedia production services to the George Fox University Community. Production work may include:
- Professional post production editing of video.
- Conversion of traditional images, video, and audio to digital formats.
- Creation of original digital images and animation.
Video Center. All video production formerly provided by the Video Center and Josh Nauman is now routed through the IT service desk. Please contact the Service Desk to have a video project considered.
Scheduling projects. Due to the labor-intensive nature of such production services and the limited amount of human resources, not all requests for production services can be filled. The Director of User Services will prioritize and schedule production work based on available resources. Please contact the IT Service Desk well in advance to schedule your project.
Production Fees. Projects are budgeted and completed on a one-to-one basis and are subject to the restrictions of academic and administrative needs. Hourly production fees range from $10 to $75 per hour. Please contact the IT Service Desk for an estimate on your project. A waiver of fees may be made at the request of the President's Cabinet.
Procedures for requesting production services
- Contact the IT Service Desk. Your reservation will be entered into our system and a request ID number will be
issued to you.
- A specialist will contact you to discuss your project, budget, and timeline.
- The specialist will work with the Director of User Services to determine if resources are available to complete your project.
- A project agreement, cost estimate, and schedule will be finalized.
- Production will start and be completed based on the project agreement.