Incoming Mail and Packages
- Letters are placed in each student's or employee's mailbox.
- Mail items and packages too large for a mailbox are written up as Packages.
- Recipients of packages are notified by email.
- Photo ID is required for package pick-up.
Outgoing Mail and Packages
Bring packages and letters to University Mail Services
Courier to Portland Center: 10 a.m.
US Mail: 2:15 p.m.
UPS: 3 p.m.
Fed-Ex: (Prepaid only) noon
Additional letter drop-off locations and cut-off times:
Beebe Post Office: Noon
SUB Post Office: Noon
Roberts Center Post Office: Noon
US Postal Service – Domestic
US Postal Service - International
Limited Service for Domestic & International:
- Global Express Guaranteed
UPS (United Parcel Service)Next Day Air AM
Next Day Air
2nd Day Air
3rd Say Air
Items for purchase
- Stamps (individual stamps; books of 20 and rolls of 100)
- Bubble Wrap
- Plain & Padded Envelopes of all sizes
- Packing peanuts
- Priority Boxes
- Flat Rate Priority Envelopes and Boxes
- Packing Tape for individual boxes
Fax Services: Fax number 503-554-3834
Receiving Faxes: Incoming faxes cost the receiver .25 per page
- Local: .25 per entire fax
- Toll Free: .25 per entire fax
- Long Distance: $1 for first page; additional pages .50 each
- International: $5 for first page; additional pages $2 each
Use of a GFU cover sheet for outgoing faxes is required.