Instructions for Withdrawing Students

Students who are Withdrawing

  1. Fill out a Forwarding Address Card, found in wall racks in the lobbies of the campus post offices.
  2. Return completed address card to Mail Services via campus mail.
  3. Return your mailbox key before you leave campus to avoid a $15 key charge.

If you have questions, stop by University Mail Services or email Linda Sartwell at