How do I find library materials in foreign languages?
One way to find materials in foreign languages, especially if you are in need of reference resources, is by using Foxtrax to browse.
- Go to Foxtrax
- Select the Subject tab
- Subject search – Spanish Language, French Language, etc.
- Scroll through areas of interest: dictionaries, idioms, bilingual, readers etc.
Another option is to use the Advanced search features of Foxtrax.
- From the library homepage, click on "Advanced search" for Foxtrax
- Enter a term in the search box
- Scroll down to the "Language" limiter and select your language of choice (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, or Korean)
- Submit your search and only materials in the selected language(s) will be displayed
- To view all GFU library materials in a particular language simply substitute your search term for an asterisk "*".