How do I find library materials in foreign languages?
One way to find materials in foreign languages, especially if you are in need of reference resources, is by using Primo to browse.
- Go to the Library Homepage
- Enter terms in the Search box and click 'go'
- View search results
- Select a language facet in the left-sidebar
- From the library homepage, click on "Advanced search" for Primo
- Enter terms in the search box
- Select the "Language" limiter (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, or Korean)
- Submit your search and only materials in the selected language(s) will be displayed
- To view all GFU library materials in a particular language, search a double dollar sign ('$$')