Distance Services: Returning Books to the Library
- Return GFU or Summit books to either GFU library, or to any Summit member library. If the GFU libraries are closed, you may leave books in the book drop available at either campus library.
- You may mail books and other materials to the Newberg campus library
- Students at the Boise Center may return library materials to the George Fox University Boise Center or mail them directly to the Newberg campus library.
- Students taking classes at the Salem site may return their books at any Summit library, return them by mail, or return them to the Salem site and they will be returned via the Salem site courier.
- Redmond site students may return their books to any Summit library or return their books via mail to the Newberg campus library.
- All books ordered via interlibrary loan must be returned to the Newberg campus library in person or they can be returned to a GFU Center to be returned to the Newberg campus.
- All other distance students who are not able to return materials to a Summit library or GFU Center should return items via mail to the Newberg campus library.
Late materials may incur a fine.
If you have questions regarding Circulation policies, please contact Jane Scott, Public Services Librarian, via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 503-554-2413.button