Returning books to the library
- You may return your George Fox library or Summit items to either George Fox library or at any Summit library. If returning items when the George Fox libraries are closed, you may leave them in the book drop available at either campus library.
- You may return your books and other library materials by mail to the Newberg campus library.
- Students taking classes at the Salem Center may return their books at any Summit library, return them by mail, or return them to the Salem Center and they will be returned via the Salem Center courier.
- Redmond Center students may return their books to any Summit library or return their books via mail to the Newberg campus library.
- All books ordered via interlibrary loan must be returned to the Newberg campus library in person or they can be returned to a George Fox Center to be returned to the Newberg Campus.
- All other distance students who are not able to return materials to a Summit library or George Fox Center should return items via mail to the Newberg campus library.
If you choose to mail your materials, please package them carefully so books are not damaged in transit.
Late materials may incur a fine.