Faith and Learning Bibliographies
The integration of faith and learning is a George Fox University distinctive.
These bibliographies will assist faculty with their integration essays, completed as part of the tenure process, and serve as resources for integrative work.
Resources selected for each section engage the individual discipline from a Christian perspective. They are all relatively current, and are accessible through the library.
- Athletic Training, Health & Human Performance
- Business, Economics, & Marketing
- Cinema & Media
- Computer & Information Science & Librarianship
- English, Writing, & Journalism
- English as a Second Language
- Family & Consumer Science
- Health Sciences
- Political Science
- Psychology and PsyD
- Science, Biology, & Chemistry
- Social Work
- Theatre & Dramatic Arts