Communicating with librarians & staff
- You may visit the library at the main campus or at the Portland Center. Library hours and directions to both libraries are available online.
- You may communicate via telephone, e-mail, fax, or chat.
- Distance students: Robin Ashford is the Reference & E-Learning Librarian. You may contact her directly at 503-554-6136 or via e-mail with any distance services questions.
- Reference questions: You may call the reference desk at the Newberg campus (503-554-2419) or the Portland Center (503-554-6133) during open hours. If no one is available, you may leave a voice mail message. You may also e-mail a question to a reference librarian on the Newberg campus at firstname.lastname@example.org or e-mail either reference librarian at the Portland Center: Charlie Kamilos or Robin Ashford. In addition, we have a chat service with a link available on every library webpage. Reference librarians are also available by appointment to assist you with your reference and research questions.
- Circulation questions: If you have a question regarding your library account or an overdue book, you can view your library account status by clicking the My Account link from the library home page. You may also call the circulation department on the main campus at 503-554-2425 or at the Portland Center library at 503-554-6130.
- Interlibrary loan questions: If you have a question regarding your interlibrary loan requests, call 503-554-2423 (day) or 503-554-2412 (night) at the main campus or 503-554-6132 at the Portland Center. You can view the interlibrary loan policies for further information.
- Summit questions: If you have a question regarding your Summit requests or items, call the Circulation Supervisor at 503-554-2425 (main campus) or 503-554-6132 (Portland Center).
- (503)554-3599 (Newberg campus library)
- (503)554-6134 (Portland Center Library)