Welcome to Print Services.
Printing is described as "the art, process, or business of producing printed material" (The American Heritage Dictionary, third edition), all of which began over 500 years ago with the first printing press. As many as those changes have been from then until now, printing is still evolving and changing.
With the advent of the computer, people have been talking of the paperless society. Since then, the use of paper has increased and other materials have become as popular.
Besides being the source for university letterhead and envelope needs, we can assist in your:
- Graduation announcements
- Wedding invitations
- Creation of a family quilt
- Memory albums
- Multi-page panoramic scene
- Event programs (single or multiple sheets folded and stapled)
- Business cards
- And much more
If you have an idea of what you want to do, please feel free to ask. In the event that we have never heard of it, we will be very happy to investigate the project and do what we can to help you complete it.
Do-it-yourself on our two high speed b/w machines or let us do it for less on our even faster machines in b/w or color.
Other services available include:
- Sign making
- Black and white or color scanning
- Black and white and color transparencies
- Multiple types of binding
- Consolidation of your bits and pieces into a finished product
- 36 different colors of paper in three sizes: 8.5"x11", 8.5"x14" and 11"x17"
- White 12"x18"
- Five different types and textures
To assist our customers in choosing colors and style, we have a sample book of papers we stock that is easily mailed. If our stock doesn't meet customer needs, we have more than 100 additional sample books from a large variety of paper mills with access to even more.
Please feel free to contact us or just walk in. We are always happy to help make that stressful job easy.
Please e-mail your comments about this page to Richard Silver (email@example.com).