Early Admission of High School Students
An early admission program is available to qualified high school students. This permits study at George Fox University while a student completes a high school program.
- An applicant must have completed the sophomore year of high school.
- An applicant who graduated from high school six months ago or longer is not eligible.
- Early admission students must receive grades of C or better to remain in the program.
Application Procedures for Early Admission
- Search the Class Schedule to find a listing of available courses.
- Browse the Catalog for course descriptions.
- Several options to obtain the admission form:
- Complete the Application for Early Admission and return it to the registrar's office, indicating your course selection.
- Only one course of no more than 4 hours may be taken during any Fall or Spring semester.
Cost and Credit
- Summer Online classes are available for special students. Students are limited to 3 classes. The cost is 50% of traditonal undergraduate tuition price per credit. A $40 registration fee also applies. Early Admits will not be eligible for any financial aid for the summer semester.