Older Adult Program
Any person 62 years of age or older may enroll in traditional undergraduate courses in Fall and Spring term for credit or audit without a tuition charge.
- Fall/Spring courses: A service fee of $50 per credit hour is required, plus a fee for materials if such are essential to the course.
- Students are not eligible to participate in institutional financial aid programs.
- All traditional undergraduate courses are eligible unless limited by space, equipment, or essential background.
- All department of professional studies courses and graduate program courses are excluded.
- Regular admission is required to enter a degree/certificate program and special student enrollment does not guarantee subsequent admission to any degree/certificate program. At the point of admission to a degree/certificate program, students will be required to pay the regular tuition rate
- A maximum of 10 hours taken as a special student through the Older Adult Program may transfer to a degree program.
- Summer Online courses are available at 50% of trad UG tuition price and are limited to 3 total classes.
- Download application.
If you have questions, please visit the registrar's office, or you may contact Aleida Polanco at 503-554-2218.