Building a First Year Schedule
The following guidelines are recommendations for building a schedule with your advisor for your first year at George Fox:
- Select a section of LIBA 100 Knowing and Being Know. 3 credits.
- Your Writing Competency Milestone will be met with successful completion of a Writing Portfolio and Time Writing Assessment, both can be met while in LIBA 100.
- Communication requirement should be fulfilled during your freshman year. 3 credits.
- Select a section of BIBL 100, Bible Survey for fall or spring. 3 credits. (If you wish, you may take both BIBL 101 (fall) and BIBL 102 (spring) instead of BIBL 100. 6 credits.)
- Select major requirements or prerequisite courses that need to be taken the freshman year (see your advisor for more information and specific major requirements).
- Other courses such as HHPA activity courses or applied music classes may be selected.