Transfer Evaluation Request
Current traditional undergraduate students please send an email to your enrollment counselor with the following information included:
- Name of college/university credits will be transferred from
- Course title (i.e., Introduction to Economics)
- Course number (i.e., EC 101)
- How many credit hours is the course?
- Are they quarter or semester credit hours?
- Include a course description from the catalog
You will receive an email within a few days to let you know if the credits would be accepted and how the course work would transfer.
- Registrar's Office
- Academic Planning for Undergraduates
- Academic Policies
- Degree & Enrollment Verification
- Final Exams
- MyGFU Instructions
- Semester Dates
- Transcript Ordering
- Transfer/Alternative Credits
- Using the Planner in MyGFU
- Grading and Exams
- Course Catalogs
- Graduation Resources
- Faculty and Staff Resources
- Contact Us