Update Personal Info
Address Change (Mail, email)
Telephone Number Change (Home, Cell, Work)
- Sign into your MyGFU account at mygfu.georgefox.edu
- Under Student Resources, click on Student Center
- Scroll down and select Personal Information
- Click on the item that needs to be edited or added
- Enter the correct information
- Verify and Save
- Current students must submit their social security card containing their new name to the registrar’s office.
- Alumni may submit changes through the Alumni Relations website: http://www.georgefox.edu/alumni/alumni_update_form.html
Social Security Number Update or Correction
The social security number is necessary for tax and loan reporting even though students are assigned a GFU student identification number. If your SSN needs to be submitted or corrected, please do one of the following:
- Bring in your original card to the registrar’s office
- Mail or fax a copy of your card to the registrar’s office
- Complete an IRS W-9 form http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf and submit it to Student Financial Services
It is important that the university has current contact information for all students who have an active account, outstanding balance or request university services.
If you were a student before George Fox University converted to PeopleSoft in the fall of 2008 or you have forgotten your password, please contact Institutional Technology @ 503-554-2569 to request account login access.You may also contact Student Financial Services for assistance: 503-554-2300.