A George Fox classic is back! All new students are invited to get on the Mystery Bus during this year's Welcome Weekend. On Friday, Aug. 22, students will board the "mystery buses" on the Newberg campus and set off for an undisclosed location. Event begins at 4:30 p.m. and students will return to campus around 11 p.m.
The "mystery bus" is designed to help students meet their peers and create great lasting George Fox memories.
The event costs $20 per person and includes transportation, dinner, group activity and more.
Register online or visit the Ticket Tent in the quad once you arrive on campus to purchase up your braclet. Braclets are also available for purchase on campus. See you soon!
Mystery Bus Schedule
- 4:30 p.m. - Buses depart from campus
- 11 p.m. - Buses arrive back at George Fox
Things to Bring on the Mystery Bus
- Bathing suit, towel, flipflops, sunblock, insect repellent
- Camera - You may want to remember this someday
- Comfortable shoes - Just wear them, you don't need to actually pack them
- Extra money - if you want to buy something during the tour (optional)
- Cell phone - Not that you will need it but it can help you stay on time