Returning Student Housing Application Fee
Housing Selection for 2017-18 Academic Year
Housing Selection occurs annually in March-April each academic year.
NOTE: This applies to returning sophomores, juniors, and seniors. If you are an incoming first year student, please reference the new student housing information.
In order to be eligible to go through housing sign-ups each student will need to pay a $150 returning student housing application fee.
Note that this fee may take up to 48 hours to process and reflect in your housing application.
If a student changes to off-campus after they have a confirmed housing placement they will be charged a $75 fine. After June 1 this fine goes up to $150.
For further information about the selection process, please refer to the Housing Selection page. Additional details regarding housing sign-ups will be posted in The Daily Bruin leading up to Housing Selection.
Details about the Returning Student Housing Application Fee
- The returning student housing application fee is a one-time fee for each student. Once paid, students do not need to pay again for subsequent years in campus housing. The application fee is held and returned to each student upon graduation.
- If a student changes to off-campus after they have a confirmed housing placement they will be charged a $75 fine. After June 1 this fine goes up to $150. This is separate than the Housing Application Fee.
- You will be able to pay your application fee starting in early March. It will need to be paid by Thursday, March 23, 2017, in order to go through housing selection.
- You will need to have a current account (as determined by Student Financial Services) in order to pay your application fee.
- If you have been asked to live with a Resident Assistant (RA) or in a house on-campus you will need to pay your application fee to secure your housing assignment.
Do you need more assistance? Email email@example.com