Current and Returning Students
General Housing Information
Returning students can move into campus housing for Fall Semester 2013 beginning August 31, 2013 at 8:00 AM.
Residence Halls and Suites will be closed for Christmas break (December 21, 2013 at noon through January 12, 2014 at noon) and Spring break (March 22, 2014 at noon through March 30, 2014 at noon).
Campus housing closes for the academic year at noon on May 3, 2014.Housing Selection for 2013-14 Academic Year
Housing Selection occurs annually in March.
In order to be eligible to go through housing sign ups each student will need to pay a$150 non-refundable housing deposit. (See details below).
For further infromation about the selection process please refer to the 2013-2014 Housing Selection Process page. Additional details regarding housing signups will be posted in E-nnouncements beginning in January.
Details about the housing deposit
• You will be able to pay your deposit starting in early-February. It will need to be paid by Friday, March 15 in order to go through housing selection. We’ll let you know when you can start paying your deposit.
• You will need to have a current account (as determined by Student Financial
Services) in order to pay your housing deposit.
• The deposit may be refunded if you withdraw it prior to housing selection or
do not go through housing selection. If you withdraw your deposit prior to
selection, then you will not go through selection.
• Once you have received a housing assignment your deposit will then be
applied toward your housing charges.
• The housing deposit will be forfeited if you cancel your housing after
receiving an assignment.
• If you will be living with an RA or chosen by an RA to live in a house you will
need to submit your housing deposit in order to keep your housing assignment.
Do you need more assistance? Email firstname.lastname@example.org