Housing Selection for 2014-15 Academic Year
Housing Selection occurs annually in March each academic year.
In order to be eligible to go through housing sign-ups each student will need to pay a $150 non-refundable housing deposit. (See details below).
For further infromation about the selection process, please refer to the Housing Selection page. Additional details regarding housing sign-ups will be posted in The Daily Bruin beginning in early February.
Details about the housing deposit
• You will be able to pay your deposit starting in early February. It will need to be paid by Thursday, March 20, 2014, in order to go through housing selection. We’ll let you know when Student Accounts starts to accept the housing deposit.
• You will need to have a current account (as determined by Student Financial Services) in order to pay your housing deposit.
• The deposit may be refunded if you withdraw it prior to housing selection or do not go through housing selection. If you withdraw your deposit prior to selection, then you will not go through selection.
• Once you have received a housing assignment your deposit will then be applied toward your housing charges.
• The housing deposit will be forfeited if you cancel your housing after receiving an assignment.
• If you have been asked to live with a Resident Assistant (RA) or in a house on-campus you will need to pay a deposit to secure your housing assignment.
Do you need more assistance? Email firstname.lastname@example.org