International Travel: Questions should be directed as follows
- Juniors Abroad: Director, Juniors Abroad - Paul Chamberlain
- Off-Campus Study Program: Director, Center for Global Studies - Paul Chamberlain
- Overseas Serve Trips: Spiritual Life Office
- Other International Trips: director of the sponsoring department
Domestic Travel: Questions should be directed as follows
- Athletic Teams: athletic director
- Driving University Vehicles: director of environmental health and safety/Plant Services
- Academic Travel: Academic Affairs Office or the appropriate academic dean
- Club-Sponsored or ASC-Sponsored Events: director of Student Activities
- Residence Life Sponsored Events: associate dean of students/director of residence life/Student Life
- Other Sponsored Events: director of the sponsoring department
General Questions: Any general questions or concerns can be directed to the director of environmental health and safety/Plant Services, Security Services, or the vice president for student life.
Records: All records and files referred to in this document concerning driving on University business will be maintained in Plant Services.