International Travel: Questions should be directed as follows

  • Juniors Abroad: Director, Juniors Abroad - Paul Chamberlain
  • Off-Campus Study Program:  Director, Center for Global Studies - Paul Chamberlain
  • Overseas Serve Trips:  Spiritual Life Office
  • Other International Trips:  director of the sponsoring department

Domestic Travel:  Questions should be directed as follows

  • Athletic Teams:  athletic director 
  • Driving University Vehicles:  director of environmental health and safety/Plant Services 
  • Academic Travel:  Academic Affairs Office or the appropriate academic dean 
  • Club-Sponsored or ASC-Sponsored Events:  director of Student Activities
  • Residence Life Sponsored Events:  associate dean of students/director of residence life/Student Life
  • Other Sponsored Events:  director of the sponsoring department  

General Questions:  Any general questions or concerns can be directed to the director of environmental health and safety/Plant Services, Security Services, or the vice president for student life.

Records:  All records and files referred to in this document concerning driving on University business will be maintained in Plant Services.

Learn more about us through the George Fox University Vimeo channel.